The #1 Enterprise Open-Source Spam Filter
Welcome to the home page for the open-source Apache SpamAssassin Project.
Apache SpamAssassin is the #1 Open Source anti-spam platform giving system administrators a filter to classify email and block spam (unsolicited bulk email).
极速火箭iOS软件下载_极速火箭安卓版下载_18183软件库:手机扫码下载游戏 礼包领取 极速火箭介绍 【HTSA】智能加速引擎，解决高延迟、丢包、掉线等问题。1、海豚手游加速器支持王者农药、PUBG Mobile、和平精英、绝地求生、穿越火线、QQ ...
Apache SpamAssassin is a project of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF).
- Click here to get started using SpamAssassin!
- Looking for tips to improve your existing installation? Click here for a variety of topics in our Wiki that might help.
- Sent here because you received an e-mail message which was modified by SpamAssassin? Please read this end-user notice.
2023-01-28: Apache SpamAssassin 3.4.4 has been released! Apache SpamAssassin 3.4.4 is primarily a security release. In this release, there are bug fixes for two CVEs:
- CVE-2023-1931 for Nefarious rule configuration (.cf) files can be configured to run system commands with warnings.
- CVE-2023-1930 for Nefarious rule configuration (.cf) files can be configured to run system commands with sa-compile.
2023-12-11: Apache SpamAssassin 3.4.3 has been released! Apache SpamAssassin 3.4.3 contains numerous tweaks and bug fixes as we prepare to move to version 4.0.0 with better, native UTF-8 handling. There are a number of functional patches, improvements as well as security reasons to upgrade to 3.4.3. In this release, there is also one new plugin and there are bug fixes for two CVEs:
*** On March 1, 2023, we will stop publishing rulesets with SHA-1 checksums. If you do not update to 3.4.2 or later, you will be stuck at the last ruleset with SHA-1 checksums. ***
- CVE-2023-12420 for Multipart Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2018-11805 for nefarious Configuration (.cf) files can be configured to run system commands without any output or errors.
手机加速器下载火箭版Happy Birthday! Apache SpamAssassin turned 18.火箭加速器下载官网. Atom feed
- Wide-spectrum: SpamAssassin uses a wide variety of local and network tests to identify spam signatures. This makes it harder for spammers to identify one aspect which they can craft their messages to work around.
- Free software: it is distributed under the same terms and conditions as other popular open-source software packages such as the Apache web server.
- Easy to extend: Anti-spam tests and configuration are stored in plain text, making it easy to configure and add new rules.
- Flexible: SpamAssassin encapsulates its logic in a well-designed, abstract API so it can be integrated anywhere in the email stream. The Mail::SpamAssassin classes can be used on a wide variety of email systems including procmail, sendmail, Postfix, superⅴpn下载apk, 火箭加速器永久免费版.
- Easy Configuration: SpamAssassin requires very little configuration; you do not need to continually update it with details of your mail accounts, mailing list memberships, etc. Once classified, site and user-specific policies can then be applied against spam. Policies can be applied on both mail servers and later using the user's own mail user-agent application.
Copyright © 2003-2018 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
Apache, Apache SpamAssassin, and the Apache SpamAssassin logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation in the U.S. and/or other countries.